Managing director of the institute – Ms. Sonia Dhawan welcomed the star cast with bouquets.The director of the movie Devi Dutt shared some part of the movie. The movie depicts the story of the student who is pursuing IELTS with the dream of travelling to Canada. This is the story of every IELTS student. Although, some of them clear the IELTS exam in one go while others keeps trying. The film explores these issues and identifies what steps student takes who is not able to clear their IELTS exam after innumerable attempts following their consequences.Ravneet Singh will mark his debut with the film alongside veteran comedy actor Gurpreet Guggi. Khushi Malhotra will be seen as the leading lady. This movie is directed by Devi Dutt. The whole story is co – written by Deep Ghuman. The music is composed by Ishant Pandit under yellow music label. Malvinder Sandhu, Palmit Sandhu and Navdeep Bhinder are the producers of the project. The promotion of Jatt v/s IELTS at different cities is to urge everyone specifically to the students pursuing IELTS to watch the movie so that they do not indulge in wrong activities just to accomplish dreams. Therefore, the movie shows that there is no shortcut for success and one has to hustle hard to make their dreams come true.
- Fashion design students of NIIFT create collections with varied themes ensembles to be showcased at 22nd ‘Anukama 2019’
- TheTextile Design Awards -NORTHERN INDIA INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY
- Modern technologies at Fortis Hospital, Mohalicomes as a boon for patients treating Varicose veins
- ‘Rab Ne Milaya’ from Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh will make you believe in love This film is a presentation of Sumit Dutt & Dreambook productions & Leostride Entertainment
- NIIFT organizes Suvyan 2019: A display exhibition of creations by textile designing students