VR Punjab’s ‘Champ Camp’ in association with British Council Concludes with participation of thousands of childrenThe camp saw a series of engaging, fun & educative workshops spread over an action packed fortnight. VR Punjab organised the camp in association with British Council, in which thousands of children from schools across tricity participated.Champs Camp concluded with a WWF Workshop, Magic Show, Tattoo Artist, Dance Workshop followed by a Certificate Distribution Ceremony to the Student Participants.The children learnt exclusive activities like ‘Art project from household waste material’ brought the concept of recycling up-front ,photography, science workshop, art & craft, calligraphy, origami , cookery, dance, theatre, cue maths amongst others.The camp also gave children a chance for the first time in North India to experience Nerf Gun activity – Play Nerf Live was also held.
- PRAHAR calls for industrial growth in remote regions
- Deep Moneey’s ‘Baarish’ will rule the hearts of the audiences Chandigarh 9 th July 2020.
- Pracheen kala kendra in collaboration with Art Coterie presents National online art camp and exhibition.
- Hyundai Motor India Limited is introducing the Industry First, most advanced virtual-reality experience –
- Zee Punjabi to Air Fresh Episodes with Safety Guidelines from 13th July.