NORTHERN INDIA INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY.Set up by Govt.Of Punjab, Affiliated to I.K. Gujaral PTU, Kapurthala.Here NIIFT presented SUVYAN’19, a display exhibition to showcase the final design collection of the 55 graduating students of Textile Design Department at Hotel Shivalik where SIX meritorious student were awardedTheTextile Design Awards -1) BEST DESIGN COLLECTION- Ms. Bhagyasheel2) MOST INNOVATIVE COLLECTION– Ms. Saloni Sharma and Ms. Sonam Yadav3) MOST COMMERCIAL COLLECTION- Ms. Himashi Kumari and Ayushi Rani4) SPECIAL JURY AWARD- Ms. Ananya Sathe and Rhea Sinha5) BEST DESIGN METHODOLOGY – Mr. Amit Kumar
- PRAHAR calls for industrial growth in remote regions
- Deep Moneey’s ‘Baarish’ will rule the hearts of the audiences Chandigarh 9 th July 2020.
- Pracheen kala kendra in collaboration with Art Coterie presents National online art camp and exhibition.
- Hyundai Motor India Limited is introducing the Industry First, most advanced virtual-reality experience –
- Zee Punjabi to Air Fresh Episodes with Safety Guidelines from 13th July.