Chandigarh 14th May 2019. As the name suggests Punjabi Film ‘Dastaan-E-Miri Piri’ willshowcase the history of Miri Piri. Based on 1604, this film is dedicated to the martyrdom offifth Sikh Guru Arjun Dev Ji and how Sixth Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji wore two swords of Miriand Piri symbolizing both worldly (political) and spiritual authority to fight against thetorments of the Mugal Empire.On the occasion of the Saheedi Diwas of the fifth guru of Sikh religion Shri Guru Arjun DevJi, Chharampeer productions and White Hill Studios are set to release their animated filmto dedicate to the martyrdom of Guru Arjun Dev Ji. Recently, makers have launched themusic of the film titled ‘Dastaan-E-Miri Piri’.This animated film is directed by Vinod Lanjewar. The story is written by Gurjot SinghAhluwalia who has also assisted the director. Research is handled by Dr. I.S. Guguani. Thescreenplay is written by Sagar Kotikar and Sahni Singh. Music of the film is given by KuljitSingh.The background score is given by Anamik Chauhan. The animation is done at BrumhaStudios. The whole project is produced by Major Singh Sandhu, Dilraj Singh Gill, NavdeepKaur Gill. Noblepreet Singh, Balraj Singh, Manmohat Singh Marshal co-produced the film.Bollywood actor Raza Murad has landed his background voice. Famous Bollywood singerKailash Kher has given voice to the title track of the movie. Two more singers, Ustad RashidKhan and Shafqat Amanat Ali has also given their voice to other songs of the film.The worldwide distribution of the film is done by White Hill Studios. And ‘Dastaan-E-MiriPiri’ will release on 5th of June 2019.
- World No Tobacco Day: Sahayta Charitable Welfare Society Holds Online Poster Making Competition
- Playwrite Foundation deeply condoles the demise of hockey legend Sardar Balbir Singh Sr.
- Tricity Gym Owners’ Association writes to DCs’ of Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula, to reopen gyms, fears permanent closure of many fitness centres
- Dev Samaj College of Education holds webinar on sustainable development in COVID era
- Datsun India has launched the BS6 compliant of its all-new GO and GO+, the most affordable CVT-equipped (continuously variable transmission) cars in India.