Taj Chandigarh begins the New Year with its Lohri Feast that brings to the table relished winter cuisine of the Punjab region. The warm gourmet menu offers respite from the cold wave with lunch and dinner at Dera from 10th to 19th January 2020
- 0n the occasion of Raksha Bandhan Rakhi was tied on 32 feet tall idol of Lord Hanuman in sec 40 , Chandigarh.
- Online Quiz on Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji conducted by Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Husn Purewal is bringing fire to the floor with ‘Shantranj’ Chandigarh 31 st July 2020.
- ONE DAY NATIONAL WEBINAR ORGANISED BY GURU GOBIND SINGH COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
- COLLEGE PROSPECTUS 2020-21 OF SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH COLLEGE, SECTOR 26, CHANDIGARH RELEASED