One day National webinar was organised by Department of Psychology and college Library in collaboration with Research Cell on “Intellectual Property Law in India” by Guru Gobind Singh College for Women Sector-26, Chandigarh on July 31, 2020. Mr. Rajeshwar Singh, Law officer, State Legal Service Authority, U.T., Chandigarh was the resource person. He focused the attention on Copyright Law and Section-14 in the Copyright Act, 1957. He further highlighted the latest amendments and the functions of the Appellate Board. Clarification regarding voluntary and compulsory license was also clarified to more than 300 member participant panel. The session concluded with the clarification of queries of the participants. The Principal of the College, Dr. Jatinder Kaur applauded the efforts made by the resource person and organizing committee.
- Winters can Aggravate Osteoarthritis Pain’
- Tata Sky sets the mood for Lohri celebration with its new campaign in Punjab: Tata Sky Di Taur Vakhri
- Eternal Embrace initiatives by Chandigarh Commission for Protection Child Rights for CCI’s. To enhance various skills of child care institute’s boys and girls
- Riverdale Aerovista, a leading & reputed Real Estate Company of Tri-city celebrates Lohri festival uniquely, distributing plant saplings and sending blankets for needy farmers of Punjab & Haryana.
- ZEE PUNJABI SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES 1 YEAR