One day National webinar was organised by Department of Psychology and college Library in collaboration with Research Cell on “Intellectual Property Law in India” by Guru Gobind Singh College for Women Sector-26, Chandigarh on July 31, 2020. Mr. Rajeshwar Singh, Law officer, State Legal Service Authority, U.T., Chandigarh was the resource person. He focused the attention on Copyright Law and Section-14 in the Copyright Act, 1957. He further highlighted the latest amendments and the functions of the Appellate Board. Clarification regarding voluntary and compulsory license was also clarified to more than 300 member participant panel. The session concluded with the clarification of queries of the participants. The Principal of the College, Dr. Jatinder Kaur applauded the efforts made by the resource person and organizing committee.
- 0n the occasion of Raksha Bandhan Rakhi was tied on 32 feet tall idol of Lord Hanuman in sec 40 , Chandigarh.
- Online Quiz on Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji conducted by Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Husn Purewal is bringing fire to the floor with ‘Shantranj’ Chandigarh 31 st July 2020.
- ONE DAY NATIONAL WEBINAR ORGANISED BY GURU GOBIND SINGH COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
- COLLEGE PROSPECTUS 2020-21 OF SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH COLLEGE, SECTOR 26, CHANDIGARH RELEASED