Mohali, October 9: Bhupinder Pal Singh, Mohali MC Commissioner on Wednesday felicitated Dr. Vikram I Shah the founder chairman & MD of Shalby Hospitals for carrying out a joint successful ‘Shramdaan Drive’ with MC to make Mohali a plastic free city on Gandhi Jyanti.In a function at Shalby today, Dr Shah thanked MC Commissioner for his gesture and assured to take active part in social drives like this in future also.Speaking during occasion, Dr Shah said that besides offering best medical , Shalby Group is equally dedicated for community services.He said , “ We feel that better the city be to living for residents less the health problems they face. For healthy life, clean surroundings are must. Its everybody’s duty to keep its surrounding neat and clean.”Among others, Dr. Nishita Shukla, group COO, Dr. S. S. Gill, clinical head and Satpal Singla Gambhir, CAO of Shalby along with Parampreet Singh Banga, a leading industrialist were also presented during occasion.
- National Seminar ‘Challenges and Strength of AYUSH for the Prevention & Management of Lifestyle’
- Cancer 2nd biggest killer in India; Expert
- Interaction with chairperson during the national seminar at Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Sec 46-B,Chandigarh
- अंतराष्ट्रीय दो दिवसीय सम्मेलन के दूसरे दिन कुपोषण व् मानसिक रोगो पर अहम् चर्चा
- Yaaram Starcast Spotted in City Beautiful for the Movie Promotion