Mother’s Day was celebrated at Joyland Montessori School, Sector 38-C, Chandigarh.The school organised a special function for mothers. The children participated in several activities to express their love and gratitude towards their lovely Moms. Several games were also conducted. Mothers were overwhelmed by the ocassion as the tiny tots poured their hearts out on stage. Little children performed on song ‘Mujhe Sab hai pata meri maa’. Dr Amneesh Sainy, Head, Joyland said, “KG and class 1 children rendered an emotional song ‘Ungli pakadke tune chalna sikhaya’. Tiny tots of play class made the show more colourful.”
- Me Time with Doraemon’ kicks off at VR Punjab Mohali, July 20, 2019:
- “Gayatri will bring authentic Gujarati traditions back in trend”, says Akshita Mudgal from Sony SAB’s Bhakharwadi
- Interaction with Actor Sharhaan in a new AVTAR during the making of his first Punjabi film .
- Will Pancham be able to stop Murari from learning about the secret marriage?
- Encouraging footballers players is our goal : Nisha Kothari